Saturday, November 18, 2006

The secret of Hook of Holland


A couple of times a year, the year of 1914revives in the fort of Hoek van Holland. It is a great event! This time there is a huge problem and you and the other soldiers most solve the mystery. A ghost tortured the fort… Is this fort cursed, is there a message? And, there is a strange 12 year old girl and she’s got no parents… She is an abandoned child; she was growing up in this fort. But who is she and what is her real name? Is it a link? Who knows…You must find all the clues in this spooky fortress…, but be aware, there is a soldier that became crazy because of this ghost. You could be the next victim…
If you go to this event, you will have a wonderful evening! I have seen many events in this spooky fortress and for me, it is always a wonderful spectacle. This year I am a member of the cast (I am that strange girl), so it is very exiting! We act without script and by heart, so it is a little bit difficult, but it is very funny too. I hope you will come to this event! (In the picture my father, playing the role of captain of the fortress)
Fina Verbeek (12)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The light rail train is good. It is moderm and very beautiful.It is like our high speed train
(AVE in spanish).I am glad that the train goes near your school.It must be nice going to school by train. I go to school in a red bus. The best about the train isits speed.
David Pérez, from IES Cuenca del Nalón in La Felguera, Spain

Anonymous said...

UHHHHHHH, sorry, but you post the comment by a wrong story...