Monday, November 27, 2006

About our new light railway system

Hello. My name is Wouter Hartog van Banda and I am 11 years old. I am going to tell you about my experience of the Randstadrail. On the 5th of October I was going with my brother, grandmother and aunt to open station Ternoot in the district: Bezuidenhout-West. My grandmother is the president of the occupant committee of the building the “Witte Anna” (White Anna). As such she was asked to participate in the coming about of the new station. Eventually she was asked to open the randstadrail station Ternoot. She asked me and my brother to open the station! Even the alderman of The Hague was there! He arrived in a nostalgic street car (see pic)
We opened the station by pulling a large cardboard plate off the wall. The plate was attached to the wall by Velcro. Then there where a few pictures and our grandmother did an interview and some other things. It was even on our own The Hague TV channel, TV-West and in the papers!. It was a very nice day!

Kind regards,

Wouter Hartog van Banda
Class: T1A
Teacher of GEO: Mr. Smit!!! YAY! BEST ONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
The Netherlands


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is the best teacher in the world...