Thursday, November 16, 2006

Halloween at school

Actually in the Netherlands not so many people go out with Halloween. But we all know that its on the last day of october and some of dress us up like monsters or something and go along the houses to collect sweets and candy.
At our school, the Hofstad lyceum in The Hague, we had a school party called SOOS (short for society). The theme of that SOOS was Halloween. It was a nice party and we had a lot of fun. The music was nice too. There were not so many people as I had thought. But almost everyone was dancing and it was really fun. I liked it when there was soap and smoke coming out of the ceiling . The party ended at 23.00 PM. Quite late but I wasn`t tired, so strange…
I`ve heard that more places here in the Netherlands are thinking of celebrating Halloween. I really hope it!!

By Zainab Ashraf (12)

No comments: