Thursday, November 16, 2006

Holland goes warmer

The climate changes, that’s because all the wrong gasses damage the ozone layer. In that layer come substances. The warmth of the sun can come in the ozone layer, but it can’t come out because there are substances. That effect we call a greenhouse effect. All substances come by cars, factories and other things with carbon dioxide. Especially in Holland is that greenhouse effect, so we’re busy with invent petrol that isn’t detrimental for the ozone layer. We want to purify the exhaust of the factories, but that is almost impossible. Until Man has a detrimental patrol we can hold the climate like it is now (or better) when we cycle when it is not too far, and when it doesn’t rain to hardJ. Frequently people think ‘I use my car because the climate doesn’t get better when I don’t use my car’. I think that is really a wrong thought. You can make the climate better, it begins by yourself. When everyone who’s thinking it doesn’t help when I don’t use my car because I’m the only one, really don’t use his car then there are thousands and thousands of people who help the climate. I hope so that the climate’s getting better because other wise there is no good, pure world concerning.

From Richelle van Capelleveen
T1B

1 comment:

nes estrelles said...

Hi Richelle! I think that you are very right here to say that all of us have to help this world to be a better place and don't damage our environment so we can all have a healthy living. Like you, I also believe that each of us can contribute, even though we may think that it's something too little or too unimportant. Everything counts!!! Congratulations for your reflection!!! All the best from Spain. Pilar