Thursday, November 23, 2006

Dog almost died of starvation

I felt very sad when I read in the newspaper that a 7 years old undernourished Danish dog was found in a house in Capelle aan den IJssel. She was left behind with 3 cats. The poor cats died because there was no food. The name of the dog was Cyra and she weight 32kg. The normal weight of such a big dog is 60- 70 kg. She must get stronger for 2,5 weeks and then she can move to a good person.
Her original boss left the pets behind because she decided to live together with her ‘lover’ and she didn’t like the pets anymore. She had taken 2 little dogs with her.
I think: this is criminal so the woman who did this must be strictly forbidden to have pets.
There are more and more pets being left behind. The pet-safety is falling down and down.
I hope that it is going to stop quickly. Perhaps now we have a political party for the animals in our parliament (the PVD)

Dennis van Viet, T1B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dogs and cats died because they did not have food. My dog eats good foot. Her name is Diana. I don´t like seeing animals dying. Nowadays there are many people who are very cruel to animals, but in my city the person who mistreats animals have to pay a fine. Do you also have something like that?
Carolina from IES Cuenca del Nalón, Spain

Anonymous said...

She is a the very cruel and horrible woman!!!! I love animals.
I was born in Colombia but I live here in Spain. And I have animals in Colombia: horses, dogs, hens, cats, pigs, cows and bulls.

My name is Carlos Andres.

BY BY

Anonymous said...

She is a bad person. She must have a very strong punishment. I love animals. I have animals: tortoise, bird...



Mario