Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My geography teacher

Our geography teacher is very nice, he’s not that quick angry.
It’s too bad he’s leaving us when we get in the fourth class.

My mother has been at sailing camp with him when she was one of his students.
Mr. Smit was very delighted when I brought him some pictures of that sailing camp.

There are rules, and one of them is called the eight s’s.
That rule is:
Senior speaks, students silent,
Student speaks, other students silent.

Mr. Smit is also the maker of this site.

He’s always very enthousiast, like when we had Hogwarts Lyceum.
He was the head of the House of Raven claw.

I hope you enjoy our site.

Bye.
Wouter Zonneveld

1 comment:

nes estrelles said...

Hi Wouter! I also know Mr Smit and I agree with you that he is always very enthusiastic with everything he does. I am sure you and your classmates are very lucky to have him as a teacher and no doubt that you will learn a lot! Congratulations!
Pilar from Spain