Thursday, November 23, 2006

For a pen friend go to www.prkorea.com !!


Hi! I`m Lan, a 13 year old girl and I`m going to tell you about how I got a pen pal from Korea.

My geography teacher, who went on a study tour to Korea, gave us a site address. He asked us if we wanted to subscribe on this site well I thought getting a new pen pal would be very nice. I tried lots of times but all the time didn’t get a reaction. I was quite disappointed about it but then at last I got a mail back from RenoAicio. It`s a boy who is 14 years old and is interested in Holland. So we started to mail quit often. His first mail was :
Hi Lan, nice to meet you. I`m interested in your country. Can you give me a daily story about
you and about Holland? I will tell about my self and I think it`s nice that we mail. Greetings, Reno Aicio.
We did it is very nice! So I say that you should do it to. I think it`s nice that we do this because we are like good friends! And just being able to communicate with some one at the other side of the globe isn’t it amazing how you just become friends with some one at the other side of the globe. Just getting to now him or her and getting to no his/her culture.

In my opinion this is something wonderful to do!!! And I advice you to do it as well (you won`t be disappointed) you will get more info about Korea. So just do it and go to http://www.prkorea.com/.

Greetings and kisses from Lan from Holland


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

estoy de acuerdo contigo, soy española y puedo hablar ingles.. isn't it? i can speak my language and a few of english, i'm from spain do you know it?? it isn't too big.. but doesn't matter I've read your post and i know that you like to discover other cultures... if you want you can speak with me.. I teach you my culture.. you can write me to this adress :
www.carmen_m_R_G@hotmail.com

Geo Stork and the Hofstadgeographers said...

¡Hola Carmen!

Gracias por tu mensaje!¡Escribes muy bien en Inglés!

Please check your emailaddress; do we really have to add the www?

Do you have friends or schoolmates who would like to react on our blogsite? Do you have a blogsite yourself?

¡Adios!¡Hasta luego!

Hans Smit, editor of this site

Anonymous said...

sorry I felt in wrong when i said that my e-mail direction started by www... , i've some friends and i'll tell them about this site .. it's great¡¡¡¡
y déjame que te diga algo , ..tú si que escribes bien en español.

Anonymous said...

!Gracias Carmen!

so this is your address: carmen_m_R_G@hotmail.com ??!!
We (the Hofstadgeographers) would really like to get in touch with you and your friends!! And perhaps we could meet at the end of December, when my wife and I are in La Felguera. (By the way: my daughter's name is Maaike CARMEN!!)

¡Hasta luego!

Hans Smit, editor of this site

Anonymous said...

hi mister editor

i have found somebody on the Korean site to write he wrote me an e-mail back
an so i have tell something about holland a time ago but now he doesn't
write back so i have send a new message maybe he will answer this one

bye bye elodie T1A

Anonymous said...

That is good news, Elodie!

If he does not write back immediately, remember there is a huge time
difference!!! He might as well be asleep!!

Keep me in informed about your penpal experiences, please

ciao!

your editor, Geo Stork

Anonymous said...

hi lan, good article yoou wrote!