Thursday, November 30, 2006

Do you want to be my pen friend?



Hello, my name is Pamela Baarda. I’m thirteen years old and I live in The Hague, Holland. I am a student of Hofstad Lyceum
I like it to mail with my friends, but now that I am in a bilingual class I would also like to mail with a child from another country of twelve/thirteen years old. Somebody in Spain would be great! Or from another country. I like to play with my younger brother and sister.But I like it the most when I do something with my friends. If we get in touch I will tell you more about my hobbies and my life. I hope so that you like too to write with someone from another country!!
When you would like to be my pen friend please send an email to our editor, Mr. Smit, and than I hear that from him. I hope it very much! This is his address:
SMT@hofstadlyceum.nl. You can also click on ‘comments’ below this message

Pamela Baarda (13)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't no wich Spainish site you are meaning!!

Greetz Pamela

Anonymous said...

heej pammiej

I wud realy like to be your penfriend, but we are in the same class :P.If I lived in Spain I wud be you penfriend.

xjes iertje