Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Secret Of Hook Of Holland (The End)


Last weekend Lan and I performed the play in the fortress (read the other two stories if you want to know more about this) and we enjoyed it very much! I think the visitors liked it also. The funniest part was by a bully of a sergeant-major. In the daily life, he is very kind, but as sergeant-major… He asks you (as visitor) all kinds of questions, e.g. what is the name of the national anthem and how many couplets there are in that song, etc. If you say the wrong answer, you have to do push-ups. He counted like this: 1,2,3,3,3,3,4,5,5,6,7,7,8,9,10. Instead of doing 10 push-ups, you have to do 15! Must people enjoyed that part (but I don’t know what is so funny about 15 push-ups :p).
In the beginning it was very exciting, but after I wile, you “learn” how your character is, so it is easier to play that character. This play was one of the greatest things I ever done in my life and I am really glad I took part in this play. I know for sure that Lan agrees with me. The photo is of a little part of the cast. I hope you enjoyed this story! THE END
Greetings from Fina (12) And a Happy New Year to all readers of this fantastic site!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, really, really good story!

Anonymous said...

Hi pupil of Canada!! Do you have a name?;-)) In which town or village do you live? From which school are you? Please let us know!!

greetings from Holland!

Geo Stork, editor

Anonymous said...

I have a name yes, but I think my parents don't want me to wirte it on the internet... Sorry