Thursday, December 14, 2006

Award for Hofstadgeographers!!!!


Our beautiful blogsite has been awarded by Kennisnet/Digischool.nl with a gift voucher of E 10,-!! Furthermore our original initiative has been added to a list of good practices in modern teaching! All thanks to you! Congratulations!!! The jury must have been impressed by your nice and interesting contributions. The gift voucher will be disposed by lottery on 31 01 2007 among all contribuants (Guest writers and editor excluded). So read the "Rules for writers" published in November 2006 and give it a try. If you are doubting about the issue you want to write about I suggest you send an email to SMT@hofstadlyceum.nl. Good luck folks!!

Geo Stork, editor

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS FROM YOUR PARTNER SCHOOL IN SPAIN!!! IT IS A VERY NICE AND INTERESTING SITE INDEED!!!

Anonymous said...

¡Muchas gracias, Asturias!

What was that fantastic prize again you got for your blogsite? Please don't tell my team! Don't make them jealous!

Greetings from The Hague!

¡hasta luego!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, The Hague

I have been looking at your excellent blogspot. I think that the most interesting articles are about the Rememberence day (I work with it on my school) and the one about wooden shoes. I saw a lot of them when I was together with your editor in Korea.

Best regards and merry Christmas,

Peter Hammers, teacher of geography, Linköping, Sweden

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I think the site is very nice! So it deserved it!