Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas 2006: Dutch no big spenders!


Compared to other countries the Dutchmen spend relatively little during Christmas time. So a working American spends average 920 euros on Christmas presents and the British on the average 787 euros. Only in Singapore and Japan on the average less is spent on Christmas presents than in the Netherlands. I hope my parents are going to spend a bit more than 200,- euros as my Nintendo Wii costs about E 250,- . Furthermore we go to France and go to ski. So that’s ging to cost also a lot of money. So fingers crossed for my Nintendo……………!!! Perhaps my parents are mild after reading this contribution. MAY BE!! Dutch males spend more than women!! They spend 255,- euro and the women 196,- euro. Chocolate, sweets and candy are at the top of everyone’s list. And also books, CD’s and concert tickets. And in my case a Nintendo!! If you also like Nintendo, please let me know by pushing on comments. Do not forget your name and the country you live in. That is what I had to ask you from our editor, Geo Stork. Merry Chtistmas!! CU!! Tim (12)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the Wii, I asked money for my birthday en now I got €274,56!! But the Wii is sold out everywhere...now I've reserved one and I'm number 42 on the waiting-list...come on Nintendo, give mii a Wii! I'm already waiting 1,5 month!

About Christmas-presents:
I never get something for Christmas, because my parents say that Christmas is not about presents...but luckly we celebrate Sinterklaas, and that is also fun!

Greets from Koen (T1A)