Monday, December 11, 2006

The best street party of The Hague



We, Mieke and Pamela, live in the same street in The Hague. Every year in the last week of the summer holiday, we have got a big party in our street. The name of the street is Viandenstraat. You can do all kind of little games and there is also a barbeque, an air cushion, music, a bar and a big fire and sometimes they even light fireworks in the evening! You can also eat a lot of things such as; kebabs, steak, hamburgers, bacon and French fries. We think that it is very much fun. It is every year fantastic and the organisation is very good. Every year the day after we attend the BIG party, which is also a little party because then we eat the leftovers from the day before and everyone helps cleaning up. Come along in the Viandenstraat in August 2007. We are sure you will enjoy yourself!!
Bye, bye! Mieke and Pamela (13)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

superrr!!!! I want to visit you. I go and stay with Mieke or Pamela...and than I can celebrate your party!

-xXx- Richelleeee

Geo Stork and the Hofstadgeographers said...

What about visitng the party with all Hofstadgeographers??!! :-)))))

Geo Stork

Anonymous said...

Why do you say you live in the Viandenstraat if Pamela lives on the Meckelenburgplein.........

Greetz Kas

Anonymous said...

Do I also belong to the Hofstadgeographers? Then I want to come, too! Haha. I'm always ready for a party!

And maybe are those streets next to each other, then it doesn't matter, I think.

Anonymous said...

I just had a street party it was awsome I really liked it.
We had a tresure hunt and a bunch of other fun stuff.