Thursday, December 07, 2006

Royal family celebrates Amalia's anniversary


Our lovely princess Amalia has reached 3 years of age! The crown prince Willem Alexander (her daddy) made nice pictures of her anniversary, which were published in the newpapers and a different one now also on our blogsite. Amalia’s anniversary was celebrated together with her younger sister Alexia and Maxima, Willem Alexander’s charming wife. The four of them had a wonderful day, I guess. But Maxima is pregnant again!!! We don’t now if it will be a girl or a boy... I hope that it’s a girl because I’m a girl myself and then they would have 3 daughters. I have two sisters too and I am fond of them! But a new prince would be good as well, of course! ;-))) Love and greetings from Holland from Beaudine(13)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Amalia! (A bit late, I know) But I think that Maxima should get a son, there are already two girls, so a boy would be nice!

Anonymous said...

is she again pregnant?????
do they never stop?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, no, apparently they like kids... Or they do make all the time mistakes... Haha

Anonymous said...

my mom was in the class of prince Alexandre

Anonymous said...

aid!