Friday, December 01, 2006

Korfball: for boys and girls


Hello everybody,
I want to write something about my favourite sport korfball. I play it together with me girlfriend Lan. It is a very nice sport because you have to play together because it is a team sport. Unlike ather sports boys and girls play together in the same team!The meaning of korfball is to shoot the ball in the basket and so you score a point.Here are some rules: you have to defend you antagonist very good otherwise they score a point. You play with 8 players in a team 4 of them going to defend and the other 4 going to attack. You have to shoot from the ground to above the basket and not from downstairs! One game is 2 times 25 minutes with 10 minutes time out. If you score the most points in 50 minutes you win! After the time out you have to stand in the other part of the field and if you have defended you have to attack and the other way around. I have written something about korfball because it is not a very popular sport. I hope that you maybe going to play it with your friends and I am sure that you will enjoy it!!.
Greetings from Susan (13)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe you want to write a comment so you can do that here<<<<