Thursday, March 29, 2007

My family in France


I am Manon Jousset and I’ve family living in France. That’s because my father is French, so I am French too. It’s great that I go to France so often! But sometimes I don’t like it. Because every time we go to France, it takes eight hours to get there! But when we are arrived it’s worth it! In the summer the weather is beautiful, my grandparents have a very large garden so I can do lots of things. But if I go (for example) with Christmas to France it can be very cold! Sometimes it snows, but this year there was only rain, rain and rain. That’s very boring, because I don’t know what to do there! When the weather is not good enough to go outside I’m bored! They have a video-player, but I saw all the movies already a couple of times! So then I help my grandmother with things or I play a game with her, for example rummicub. And I have a little brother of 11 years old, but he’s always playing on his gameboy, so I can’t do something with him. But if the weather is beautiful I like to be over there, because my grandparents live in a very big house with a large garden! But it’s also good for my French at school, because now I have good notes, because I know already lots of French words! My conclusion is: I enjoy it to have family living in France, and it is very handy for school of course!! But I miss my family when I am at home, because then they are so far away from me!

No comments: